- J20855 000000000 J20855000000000
Tech 21 dUg Pinnick Ultra Bass 1000 Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The dUg Pinnick Signature Ultra Bass 1000 is a 2-channel, all-analog 1,000W bass amp head. It was designed in collaboration with dUg Pinnick of King'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rack-mountable head with 1,000W of dual-channel tone.
The dUg Pinnick Signature Ultra Bass 1000 is a 2-channel, all-analog 1,000W bass amp head. It was designed in collaboration with dUg Pinnick of King's X to create a single amp capable of achieving the unique sound he developed by running a guitar amp and a bass amp together, plus using a handful of effects, to merge high-end distortion with low-end bass.
There is an unconventional structure to the channels. Rather than switching from one channel to the other, the intent is to use both channels mixed or Channel 2 by itself. Channel 1 handles the role of a distorted guitar amp and Channel 2 provides a clean pre-amp and compressor for a more conventional bass amp sound. Mixed together, you get dUg.
In addition to changing channels, the included Footswitch controls the MIX function, which simultaneously engages both channels. There is also a MUTE switch for silently tuning your instrument.
All of the controls and functionality of the dUg Ultra Bass 1000 reflect dUg' personal, perhaps conceptually unusual, specifications. And that' what makes it a dUg Pinnick Signature amp. Being long-time fans ourselves, it' been an incredible experience working with dUg. We are over the moon to make this amp for him and extremely proud to now bring it to you.
- Maximum wattage: 901W“1,000W; 1,000W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Head
- Number of preamp tubes: Not applicable
- Preamp tube type: Not applicable
- Number of power tubes: Not applicable
- Power tube type: Not applicable
- Power attenuation: No
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Number of channels: 2
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Number of modes: 1
- Channel 1: Four-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: No
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: Yes
- Other: Compressor
- MIDI control: Yes
- Footswitch included: Yes
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: No
- Reverb: No
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- Misc. Features
- External speaker output: Yes
- Headphone output: No
- Direct output: Yes
- AUX input: No
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Mute: Yes
- Width: 17"
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Tech 21 dUg Pinnick Ultra Bass 1000 Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Head:
Great Amp! Full Massive Tones !!! I wanted a tone like Dug Pinnick AND GOT IT NOW! MY BASS SOUNDS LIKE ITS 10,000 POUNDS !!!!