- Product 481115
Tech 21 Power Engine PE-400 400W Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
The Tech 21 Power Engine PE-400 400W Stereo Power Amp produces 200 watts per side at 8 Ohms. Heavy duty modules will fit in a 2U rack space. The over...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Takes the transparent Power Engine capabilities to large-venue capacity.
The Tech 21 Power Engine PE-400 400W Stereo Power Amp produces 200 watts per side at 8 Ohms. Heavy duty modules will fit in a 2U rack space. The oversized power supply with a toroidal transformer delivers pneumatic punch with a natural transient response, while the tone is pure and uncolored. Super-reliable with top-quality Toshiba power transistors and a heat-sensor equipped cooling fan.
- Front panel level control(s) with LED indicators for Signal and Clip.
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- XLR output(s) with Ground Lift
- Parallel Speaker Outputs
- Reliable and versatile for any sound reinforcement application
Power up! Call or click today to order.
- XLR Input Impedance: ≥ 3.3KOhm
- 1/4" Input Impedance: ≥ 10KOhm
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBm
- Optimal Output Load: 8 Ohms per side
- RMS Continuous Power Output: 200W RMS @ 8Ω min/side, 150W RMS @ 16Ω
- XLR Output Level: same as input
- AC Input Power (factory set): 100V, 117V, 230V, 240V
- Cycles: 50/60 Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 17"w x 3.5"h x 10"d
- Overall (with ears, feet and handles): 19"w x 3.8125"h x 11.5"d
- Weight: 26.25 lbs
- NOTE: Each unit constructed for specific voltages. AC power cannot be switched.
- Note: With on-going product development and improvements, specifications and/or the cosmetic appearance of these units may change without prior notice. Replacement parts are available, i.e., knobs, logo plate, handles, etc.