- J26118 000000000 J26118000000000
Tech 21 VT 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The Tech 21 VT 300W 1x12 bass cabinet is the perfect complement to your VT Bass 500 head, or any other bass amp. Loaded with a single custom 12 in. d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great 1x12 cab to complement your VT Bass 500 head.
The Tech 21 VT 300W 1x12 bass cabinet is the perfect complement to your VT Bass 500 head, or any other bass amp. Loaded with a single custom 12 in. driver rated at 300W, 1/4 in. and Speakon inputs, sturdy metal handles and weighing just 38 lbs., the VT 1x12 is a fantastic option for rehearsals, gigs and practice.
- Power handling: 300W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker: 1x12 in. custom-designed speakers; tweeter with defeat switch
- Neutrik Speakon and 1/4 in. inputs
- Rear-vented design
- Metal bar handles
- Dimensions: 20 in. x 17.5 in. x 15 in.
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Made in Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.