- Product 152188
Toneworks PX4B Bass Pandora
- Write a Review
Killer sound, easy interface, and awesome features make this a must for bassists at home, in the studio, or onstage. It provides a total of 122 diffe...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Pandora for the bass!
Killer sound, easy interface, and awesome features make this a must for bassists at home, in the studio, or onstage. It provides a total of 122 different high-quality effects including amp sounds created by REMS modeling technology. A knob-based interface provides quick, intuitive editing. A total of 100 programs (50 presets and 50 user) cover a wide range of sounds suitable for all styles of music. 100 different rhythm patterns feature realistic PCM sounds and wide range of styles. Phrase trainer function. Aux in with key transpose function for playing with an external sound source. Autochromatic tuner with mute. Built-in infrared stereo transmitter for wireless headphones.
- A total of 122 different high-quality effects created by REMS modeling technology, including bass amp sounds
- Knob-based interface for quick and intuitive editing
- A total of 100 programs (50 preset and 50 editable user programs) covering a wide range of sounds suitable for all styles of music
- 100 different rhythm patterns featuring realistic PCM sounds in a wide variety of musical styles
- Phrase trainer function lets you learn from CDs or practice improvising
- Aux in for session playing with an external sound source
- Key transpose function lets you adjust the pitch of an external audio source
- Bass canceller function removes the bass sound from a recording
- Semitransparent LCD illuminates the characters when you turn on the backlight
- Autochromatic tuner with mute function
- Built-in infrared stereo transmitter for wireless headphones
Reviewed by 7 customers
Displaying reviews 1-7
What a great tool for both practice and performing! I configure the PX4B using headphones and practice, playing along with music plugged into the AUX input. The PX4B clips onto my shoulder strap. With headphones and a portable MP3 player, I am free to wander about the house while I practice. I learned a 30 song set using the PX4B and my wife never complained. She heard the songs for the 1st time at the performance. On stage the Output is patched into my power amp (using the PX4B preamp) so the audience hears the same sound I have been hearing while I practice. I may get a rack mounted effects processor for stage performance, but I have not seen anything that can beat the PX4B for practice and gigging.
I'm ready to throw my BASS POD in the trash, the Bass Pandora packs a lot in a small package. A great headphone amplifier too !
Very high quality effects, and the price is nice, too. Works well with an Electro-Harmonix Bassballs pedal. You can record stuff, and the options for the user presets are awesome. Way to go Toneworks!!
I don't know who rated this so low previously, but they are wrong. This little unit is an excellent way to get great bass sounds and practice right out of the box. It beats the Bass Rockman by far. I was amazed at the quality and variety of sounds. You can't go wrong with this.
This thing is pretty awesome. I really like the drum machine and how you can plug in a stereo and it cancels the bass in the song you are listening to. I think it has great features: millions of different amp, cab, and effects combinations. The ToneWorks PX4B Bass Pandora is awesome. Simply put, I do not go to a gig without it.
Easy to use. Great for practicing quietly. Get an AC adapter. Batteries become costly when used a lot. Tried to use as a preamp in live situation. Forget it. Great PRACTICE tool.
great features good effects wonderful what it does to a bass