- H83222 000001000 H83222000001000
Trace Elliot TA 300 1X12 / 2X5 AE Combo
- Write a Review
The Trace Elliott TA-300 acoustic guitar combo amp was designed in the U.K. and produced in the USA. Boasting a 12" Celestion speaker flanked by twin...Read More
The Trace Elliott TA-300 acoustic guitar combo amp was designed in the U.K. and produced in the USA. Boasting a 12" Celestion speaker flanked by twin 5" Celestions, you might even call the TA-300 the ultimate acoustic instrument amplifier. Features include Trace Elliot's signature Shape circuit and built-in auto-compressor on both channels, as well as customizable DSP effects with parameter and setting adjustment with separate reverbs that can be assigned to each channel. This versatile amplifier includes two modes of switchable features for presets and performance variable controls, all of which are also conveniently footswitchable using the supplied six-function foot controller.
Incredibly versatile, powerful and portable.
- 2 preamp channels
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls
- Built in auto-compressor
- Signal level LED
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound
- Phase switch to help with control of feedback
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders
- Tap tempo
- 6-band graphic EQ
- Feedback Locating System on each band of EQ that uses LEDs
- Master volume and Mute switch
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off
- Durable GatorHyde finish
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered slip cover included
- Full function footswitch and stage length cable included
- 2 x 5" specially designed neodymium Celestion
- 1 x 12" G12 Century Vintage neodymium Celestion speaker
- 1/4" jack input with Piezo switch
Get amplified acoustic tone and great effects anywhere, call or click to order.
TA 300 1X12 / 2X5 AE Combo
- 38.25 lbs.
- 23.25" x 15.5" x 29"
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Build Quality
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Trace Elliot TA 300 1X12 / 2X5 AE Combo:
This is definitely a quality amplifier. I would caution anyone who is a beginner to shy away from this unit and start with a simpler amp. I've used this amp for live shows and recording and it performs well. I must say that it took me and my buddy a solid hour to tweak, tweak and re-tweak to get just the right sound but it was worth it. It really sounds amazing. Onboard effects are by far the best I've ever heard on an amp. The EQ is very sensitive and able to coax any tone out of it. The foot controller is very useful and has an extra long cord (30' I think) so it will reach anywhere on stage. The boost button however is way to loud, it boost your volume too much for any real use. Overall I'm happy with it but I' m not sure I would pay full price for it(I didn't).