- Product 481156
Traynor AM100T 100W 2x6.5 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The twin channel Traynor AM100T Acoustic Guitar Amplifier delivers 100 Watts of clean power through a pair of punchy 6.5" woofers and a crisp tweeter...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The twin channel Traynor AM100T Acoustic Guitar Amplifier delivers 100 Watts of clean power through a pair of punchy 6.5" woofers and a crisp tweeter. The result is full and well-defined reproduction of acoustic nuances. The durable, lightweight (25lbs) AM100T amplifier is uniquely versatile for standard combo upright or angled wedge stage monitor operation. Along with a sturdy curved metal front grille and corner protectors, the speaker cabinet is constructed from high quality plywood and is dressed in red Oxblood Nubtex covering and oatmeal grille with a recessed Traynor logo and top-mounted strap-handle.
For over thirty-five years musicians have chosen Traynor instrument amplifiers for their great sound and durability. Working directly with players, engineers have learned a great deal. Conceived by players, and designed by Traynor, Traynor is proud to present the Acoustic Master™ Series. In the past, Traynor amplifiers have been known for their excellent sound, quality and value.... the Acoustic Master™ Series is no exception!
Effective simplicity was the goal set for this line of guitar amplifiers. Active filtering circuits allow effective tonal shaping with fewer knobs and switches. You get the sound you want quickly and easily from a Traynor amp. Inside the amp are high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low noise metal film resistors and phone jacks with gold plated contacts. Outside you will find heavy-gauge curved metal speaker grilles, plywood construction and rugged carpet covering. Add rigorous factory testing and Traynor's unbeatable 2 year (EVEN IF YOU BREAK IT!) Unlimited Transferable Warranty* and you can be sure you've got what you need to reliably sound your best for years to come.
*Warranty valid in Canada & United States only
- Channel 1 has a single 1/4" input with a volume control marked with recommended levels for active and passive pickups, a 3-band equalizer with +/- 15 dB of cut/boost and a highly effective, defeatable and variable notch filter.
- Channel 2, with 1/4" jack and XLR inputs, features a gain control and effects defeat switch and is designed to be used as a microphone input, as an auxiliary instrument channel, or for line-level input sources such as a CD player.
- The digital effects section has two banks of 16 digital effects (defeatable on channel 2), controlled by a master level control labeled to show wet and dry mix levels.
Call or click today to order.
AM100T 100W 2x6.5 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Power at min. impedance (Watts): 100
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Burst Power - 2 cycle: 140 Watts
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 2x 6.5 inch / 50 Watts each / Foam surround
- Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power): 3.75 inch / 30 Watts
- Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB): 80Hz - 15kHz
- Input Channels: 2
- Channel 1 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS
- Channel 1 - controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Frequency Notch Filter
- Channel 1 - switches: Frequency Notch Filter Defeat
- Channel 2 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS, XLR
- Channel 2 - controls: Gain
- Channel 2 - switches: Internal Effects Defeat
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Input Sensitivity (mV): ch 1=100, ch 2=1V
- Line Out (type / configuration): XLR / Rear
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms): 1
- Effects Volume: Yes
- Effects Loop / Location: Yes (ch 2 only) / Rear
- Effects Footswitch / Function: Optional / Internal Effects Bypass
- Internal Reverb / Effects: Digital Effects, 16 x 2 banks
- LED Indicators: Power, Clip, EFX Bank
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 12 x 19 x 14
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 30 x 48 x 36
- Weight (lbs / kg): 25.1 / 11.4
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This is the first acoustic amp I have owned but it is the third Traynor and they DO build GOOD amps. Nice features, the effects take some fooling around with to find the sound you like, I find I only use 3 or 4 effects for the most part. I play a Larrivee L 03 Rosewood with a fishman passive pickup on it's own and it has really rich sound. It is not "tinny "or weak as I had feared. I am really happy with this amp. Plenty of volume for what I want it for, I am a Hobby guitarist and this amp also gives me good sound when the kids are asleep and I have to keep it down. You can't beat traynor's warranty as well, 2 years ,even if you break it! I am very pleased with my purchase.
I've never owned a dedicated acoustic amp until now.I've played my Gibson Songwriters Delux and the Martin OMC red birch through the Traynor with very pleasing results. The additional 15% off offered over Memorial Day weekend made it a sweet deal. I'd suggest getting one. You won't be disappointed.
Bought a Yamaha APX900 and needed an acoustic amp to mate with it. Checked them all out and the AM100T was, in my opinion, the best choice for acoustic signal reproduction, power and portability. This amp is especially recording studio friendly! The only quirk that I found is a footswitch anomaly..the effects are not switchable with just any footswitch unit. The footswitch from my Blues Deluxe wouldn't work but a borrowed footswitch from a Marshall would! Go and figure! Also I'm dissapointed there's no cover available from Traynor(minor problem).Bought my AM100T and as usual was totally happy with my purchase.