- Product 481157
Traynor AM150T 150W 2x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Unique for instrument amplifiers in this class, the AcousticMaster AM150T is more micro-PA than instrument amplifier. Two 80-watt 8-inch speakers, on...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique for instrument amplifiers in this class, the AcousticMaster AM150T is more micro-PA than instrument amplifier. Two 80-watt 8-inch speakers, one 60x40-degree 1.5-inch midrange horn and a piezo tweeter provide smooth even response and impressive volume. The mid frequency horn assembly is true PA loudspeaker technology, providing great definition and projection of the vital midrange frequencies that define instrument tone and character. The dual 8-inch low frequency speakers provide tight and responsive bottom end.
The AcousticMaster AM150T has 1/4-inch TRS balanced input jacks on both channels, plus an additional XLR balanced input on channel two. Channel 1 has discrete input gain control, 3-band EQ and notch filter. The rear panel has a mono pre-EQ XLR direct output, as well as a pair of stereo post EQ and effects 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. An additional effects loop is provided for maximum versatility.
The AcousticMaster AM150T is a 150-watt stereo amplifier with two discrete input channels, digital effects and an XLR direct output for recording or direct feed for front of house PA. A 1/4-inch TRS balanced input jack is provided on each channel, and an additional XLR balanced input is available on channel two. Channel 1 has discrete input gain control, three band EQ and notch filter ideal for piezo pickup systems. Although the second channel''s XLR input is most likely used for a vocal microphone, that input can be used as a second feed from the advanced combination pickup systems now available, or for a microphone source from non-pickup equipped acoustic instruments.
The rear panel has a mono pre-EQ XLR direct output, as well as a pair of stereo post EQ and effects 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. An additional effects loop is provided.
Effective simplicity was the goal set for this line of amplifiers. Active filtering circuits allow effective tonal shaping with fewer knobs and switches. You get the sound you want quickly and easily from a Traynor amp. Inside the guitar amp are high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low noise metal film resistors and phone jacks with gold plated contacts. Outside you will find heavy-gauge curved metal speaker grilles, plywood construction and rugged carpet covering. Add rigorous factory testing and Traynor's unbeatable 2 year (EVEN IF YOU BREAK IT!) Unlimited Transferable Warranty* and you can be sure you've got what you need to reliably sound your best for years to come.
*Warranty valid in Canada & United States only
- 2 channels with 1/4" TRS balanced inputs
- XLR balanced input on channel 2
- 3-band EQ plus selectable notch anti-feedback control
- Pre-EQ XLR direct output
- 2 stereo post EQ and effects 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Effects loop
Call or click today to order.
- Power at min. impedance (Watts): 150
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Burst Power - 2 cycle: 170
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 2 x 8 inch / 80 watts each
- Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power): 60 x 40 degree Mid Horn / addn''l Leson Tweeter
- Input Channels: 2
- Channel 1 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS
- Channel 1 - controls: Gain, low, Mid, High, Sweepable Notch Filter
- Channel 1 - switches: Notch Filter Defeat
- Channel 2 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS / XLR balanced connector
- Channel 2 - controls: Gain
- Channel 2 - switches: Internal Effects Defeat
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Input Sensitivity (mV): Channel 1 = 100mV / Channel 2 = 1V
- Line Out (type / configuration): XLR Pre DI out / 2 x 1/4 inch TRS Post Eq& Fx
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms): 1
- Effects Volume: Yes
- Effects Loop / Location: Yes / Rear
- Effects Footswitch / Function: Optional / Internal Effects bypass
- LED Indicators: Power / Clip / Effects bank
- Other Features: Optional tiltback leg (TB1) available
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 17 x 22 x 12
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 43 x 53 x 30
- Weight (lbs / kg): 35.9 / 16.3
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The Traynor AM150T accoustic amp has a "Huge"/Full Sound. More like a PA then an instrument amp. Much more bottom end than even my "CA Blonde." (I even have to EQ a bit of the low end out)The notch filter works great and is simple to use. Great highs and Mids and plenty of power. I wish it had on-board EQ on 2nd channel but it does have an effects send. This is the best Acc amp I own and I own many.