- Product 481155
Traynor AM50T 50W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Specially designed for the acoustic guitar player, the compact, lightweight (23lbs/10.5kg), all-plywood 50 Watt Traynor AM50T amplifier sounds larger...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Specially designed for the acoustic guitar player, the compact, lightweight (23lbs/10.5kg), all-plywood 50 Watt Traynor AM50T amplifier sounds larger than its size would lead you to expect. With a punchy, custom-designed 8" woofer for naturally deep sound and a crisp tweeter, the AM50T offers professional features and quality usually associated with amplifiers at a much higher price. The durable AM50T is uniquely versatile for standard combo upright or angled wedge stage monitor operation.
For over thirty-five years musicians have chosen Traynor instrument amplifiers for their great sound and durability. Working directly with players, engineers have learned a great deal. Conceived by players, and designed by Traynor, Traynor is proud to present the Acoustic Master Series. In the past, Traynor amplifiers have been known for their excellent sound, quality and value.... the Acoustic Master Series is no exception!
Acoustic Amps Series Characteristics
Effective simplicity was the goal set for this line of amplifiers. Active filtering circuits allow effective tonal shaping with fewer knobs and switches. You get the sound you want quickly and easily from a Traynor amp. Inside the amp are high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low noise metal film resistors and phone jacks with gold plated contacts. Outside you will find heavy-gauge curved metal speaker grilles, plywood construction and rugged carpet covering. Add rigorous factory testing and Traynor's unbeatable 2 year (EVEN IF YOU BREAK IT!) Unlimited Transferable Warranty* and you can be sure you've got what you need to reliably sound your best for years to come.
*Warranty valid in Canada & United States only
- 2 channels with 1/4" and XLR inputs
- 2-band EQ plus selectable notch anti-feedback control
- Spring reverb
- Balanced 1/4" line output (post-EQ/pre-EFX)
Call or click today to order.
- Power at min. impedance (Watts): 50
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Burst Power - 2 cycle: 70 Watts
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 8 inch / 50 Watts
- Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power): 3.75 inch / 30 Watts
- Input Channels: 2
- Channel 1 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS
- Channel 1 - controls: Gain, Low, High, Frequency Notch Filter
- Channel 1 - switches: Frequency Notch Filter Defeat
- Channel 2 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS, XLR
- Channel 2 - controls: Gain
- Input Sensitivity (mV): ch 1=100, ch 2=1V
- Line Out (type / configuration): 1/4 inch TRS
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms): 1
- Effects Volume: Yes
- Effects Loop / Location: No
- Internal Reverb / Effects: Spring Reverb
- LED Indicators: Power, Clip
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 14 x 12 x 17
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 36 x 30 x 43
- Weight (lbs / kg): 18.1 / 8.2
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Love this little thing! Sounds great! It's a little PA with high fidelity sound, easy to carry around. Traynor gets A+ for design and build quality. All my Traynor stuff has lasted for decades, and this little guy rocks!