- Product 481163
Traynor DynaGain DG15 15W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Traynor DynaGain DG15 delivers a full 15 watts through its high quality 10-inch Celestion speaker. A two-channel design allows the player to swit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Traynor DynaGain DG15 delivers a full 15 watts through its high quality 10-inch Celestion speaker. A two-channel design allows the player to switch between a pristine clean tone or a searing overdrive channel for awesome leads at the touch of a switch. Perfect for practice, the Traynor DG15 has RCA line input for quick connection of a CD or MP3 player allowing any play-along source to be mixed with the guitar. The 1/4-inch headphone jack (with speaker defeat) makes the Traynor DynaGain DG15 ideal amplifier for personal rehearsal.
Maximum versatility and superior tube-like tone is now available in this solid-state guitar amplifier. The Traynor DynaGain DG15 employs three-stage dynamic tube emulation circuitry to provide unparalleled tube-like tone from a solid-state amplifier. The Transconductive power amplifier design used exclusively in the DynaGain series ensures the solid-state amplifier sounds just like a tube amp.
Pushing the boundaries of modern technology, Traynor discovered how to utilize Dynamic Gain control in the preamp to ensure the best tube emulation possible from an entirely solid-state circuit design. Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone output, and speaker defeat switch makes the DynaGain amplifiers the perfect amplifier for the practicing musician.
- 10-inch Celestion Speaker
- Clean and Overdrive Channels
- Bass / Mid / Treble Controls
- Auxiliary Line Input for CD or MP3 Player
- 1/4-inch TRS Headphone Jack
Make it yours! Call or click today to order.
- Power at min. impedance (Watts): 15
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 10 inch / 15 Watts
- Input Channels: 2
- Channel 1 - inputs: 1/4 inch (x2), stereo RCA
- Channel 1 - controls: Gain, Volume
- Channel 1 - switches: Channel Select
- Channel 2 - controls: Volume
- Channel 2 - switches: Channel Select
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Main Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- LED Indicators: Power, Channel, Gain
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Other Features: DynaGain Solid State tube emulating preamp utilizes 100% analog circuitry for a truly warm and natural tone
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 9 x 18.5 x 14
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 23 x 47 x 35.5
- Weight (lbs / kg): 22 / 10
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've had this amp for over a year and it does exactly what it should. Speaker is defeat able for use when everyone is asleep. It sounds good for what it intended and is perfectly reliable. I have other amps for regular use including a Traynor K-4. This little guy fills the bill for practice. The like many amps the speaker needs to be broken in (about 20 hrs). Good value.