- Product 481164
Traynor DynaGain DG15R 15W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Traynor DynaGain DG15R amp delivers a full 15-watts through its high quality 10-inch Celestion™ speaker. A 2-channel design allows the player to ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile and toneful!
The Traynor DynaGain DG15R amp delivers a full 15-watts through its high quality 10-inch Celestion™ speaker. A 2-channel design allows the player to switch between a pristine clean tone or a searing overdrive channel for awesome leads at the touch of a switch. The Traynor DG15R's spring reverb adds a true vintage vibe to your tone pallet. Perfect for practice, the Traynor DG15R amp has RCA line input for quick connection of a CD or MP3 player allowing any play-along source to be mixed with the guitar. The 1/4-inch headphone jack (with speaker defeat) makes the Traynor DynaGain DG15R ideal guitar speaker for personal rehearsal.
Maximum versatility and superior tube-like tone is now available in this solid-state guitar amplifier. The Traynor DynaGain DG15R employs three-stage dynamic tube emulation circuitry to provide unparalleled tube-like tone from a solid-state amplifier. The Transconductive power amplifier design used exclusively in the DynaGain series ensures the solid-state amplifier sounds just like a tube amp.
Pushing the boundaries of modern technology, Traynor discovered how to utilize Dynamic Gain control in the preamp to ensure the best tube emulation possible from an entirely solid-state circuit design. Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone output, and speaker defeat switch makes the DynaGain amplifiers the perfect guitar amps for the practicing musician.
- 10-inch Celestion™ Speaker
- Clean and Overdrive Channels
- Bass / Mid / Treble Controls
- Vintage Spring Reverb
- Auxiliary Line Input for CD or MP3 Player
Make it yours! Call or click today to order.
DynaGain DG15R 15W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Power at min. impedance (Watts) 15
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) 10 inch / 15 Watts
- Input Channels 2
- Channel 1 - inputs 1/4 inch (x2), stereo RCA
- Channel 1 - controls Gain, Volume
- Channel 1 - switches Channel Select
- Channel 2 - controls Volume
- Channel 2 - switches Channel Select
- Master Volume Control Yes
- Main Tone Controls Bass, Mid, Treble
- Effects Volume Reverb Level
- Internal Reverb / Effects Spring Reverb
- LED Indicators Power, Channel, Gain
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Other Features DynaGain Solid State tube emulating preamp utilizes 100% analog circuitry for a truly warm and natural tone
- Dimensions (DWH, inches) 9 x 18.5 x 14
- Dimensions (DWH, cm) 23 x 47 x 35.5
- Weight (lbs / kg) 23 / 10.5
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Traynor DynaGain DG15R 15W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp:
I've had my Dynagain now for about a year. This amp is awesome and has a very nice sound. I've played everything from Fenders to Gibsons to ESPs to Kramers and this thing sounds good with any guitar out there. No distortion pedal needed for this thing also. The distortion is built right in. Because of the size and volume though, I only use it when playing and practicing at home. I have a Marshall for shows. But all in all, if you want an amp that sounds good, has a great price tag and something that is a little bit smaller with all the features of a big amp, this is the amp for you.