- Product 476340
Traynor TVM50 50W 1x10 Battery Powered Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Perfect for rehearsal or street corner concert, the 50-watt Traynor TVM50's two-channel design allows quick connection to any microphone, instrument ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Traynor TVM50 battery powered amplifier is designed for the musician on the move.
Perfect for rehearsal or street corner concert, the 50-watt Traynor TVM50's two-channel design allows quick connection to any microphone, instrument and CD / MP3 player. Individual volume control as well as separate tone controls on the input channels makes the TVM50 combo amp an ultra-compact PA system solution.
Channel one is tuned for vocals with an XLR / TRS combi-jack input for low or high impedance mics. A single sweepable tone control that boosts intelligibility and overall presence with a minimum of tweaking makes the TVM50 guitar combo amp ideal for quick set up. A 1/4" input on channel two handles any instrument source including acoustic or electric guitars and keyboards.
An additional RCA auxiliary Input allows quick connection to CD or MP3 players. The Traynor TVM50's wedge monitor shape projects to an intimate audience from ground level. An integrated stand adaptor allows the TVM50 guitar amp to be mounted on any speaker stand when used as a small announcement PA or background music source.
Maximum versatility and superior tube-like tone is now available in solid-state guitar amplifiers. The Traynor DynaGain Series employs three-stage dynamic tube emulation circuitry and our proprietary continuously variable 'Contour' (DG60R) control to provide unparalleled tube-like tone from a solid-state amplifier. The Transconductive power amplifier design used exclusively in the DynaGain series ensures the solid-state amplifier sounds just like a tube amp.
Pushing the boundaries of modern technology we have discovered how to use Dynamic Gain control in the preamp to ensure the best tube emulation possible from an entirely solid-state circuit design. Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone output, and speaker defeat switch makes the DynaGain amplifiers the perfect amplifier for the practicing musician.
Solid-state guitar amps series characteristics
Traynor's solid state guitar amplifiers with three-stage DynaGain tube emulation
Transconductive power amplifier ensures the guitar amplifier sounds just like a tube amp
Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone outputs
- Output power: 50 watts
- 10-inch woofer with 2-inch tweeter
- Battery powered (rechargeable battery and charger included)
- Channel one XLR / TRS combination jack input for quick connection to any microphone
- Sweepable tone control on microphone input (channel one)
- Channel two 1/4-inch instrument level line input
- 3-band EQ on instrument channel with input gain control (channel two)
- Additional RCA auxiliary CD or MP3 player input
- Headphone jack
- Convenient wedge monitor shape
- Integrated speaker stand adaptor
- Solidstate guitar amps series overview
- Output power rating: 50W RMS at 10% THD, 4 Ohms, 13.6V
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm
- Channel 1 gain: Hi-Z 69dB, Lo-Z 82dB
- Channel 2 gain: 52dB (switch out); 82dB (switch in)
- Aux Input (media): 18dB
- Channel 1 sensitivity: Hi-Z 8mv Output at 1% THD; Lo-Z 2.5mv output at 1% THD
- Channel 2 sensitivity: 55mv (switch out) 2.7mv (switch in)
- Channel 1 tone: 28dB range at 600hz
- Channel 2 EQ: bass 12dB range at 80Hz
- Mid 18dB range at 850Hz
- Treble 12 dB range at 6KHz
- Dimensions WHD (inches/centimeters)19.6"W x 13.5"H x 13.9"D
- Weight: 31lb.