- Product J27289
Vox Limited Edition Valvetronix VT20+ 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp Classic
- Write a Review
The VT20PLUS is based on the VOX Valve Reactor circuit for true tube sound. The advanced Valvetronix modeling provides 33 distinctly voiced amp model...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The latest amp in the Valvetronix evolution with a limited-edition grille for that throwback style.
The VT20PLUS is based on the VOX Valve Reactor circuit for true tube sound. The advanced Valvetronix modeling provides 33 distinctly voiced amp models; each provides a Basic, Effected, or Song version for a total of 99 instantly available presets. The 25 onboard effects are divided into Pedal, Modulation/Delay, and Reverb categories.
Turn down the new Power Level control provides to achieve hi-gain assaults at bedroom volumes. Crank it up to unleash a reserve of power to cut through at any gig. Emulated speaker line/headphone output for recording or practice. Stereo line in for jamming to MP3s; optional VFS5 Footswitch.
The perfect combination of innovation and tradition, the VOX Valvetronix + Series combines sophisticated modeling technology with vintage know-how to provide an array of authentic guitar tones that are worthy of the name VOX. Based on the acclaimed VOX Valve Reactor circuit, which utilizes a genuine 12AX7 vacuum tube in the power stage, these advanced digital amplifiers retain the familiar warmth of a genuine tube amp. True tube tone is pumped through a custom designed 8 VOX speaker, while the intuitive control set makes customizing the VT20+ to your liking simple.
- Tube-driven VOX Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube for true tube tone
- Optimum 20W output with maximum 30W output from unique Power Level control
- 8" VOX Original speaker
- 99 expertly voiced presets
- 33 Song presets spot-on recreations of the sounds used on classic tracks
- 33 Basic Amp Model presets: Valvetronix amp modeling at its robust finest
- 33 Effected Amp Model presets created with variety of effects including chorus, flanger and tremolo
- 25 In-demand, top-quality effects, including 11 pedal-type effects, 11 modulation/delay effects with Tap Tempo control, and 3 reverb styles
- 8 User Programs for saving your favorite custom settings
- Accurate amp models encompass the entire VOX lineage from the traditional AC30 to the modern Night Train, plus an impressive list of other hard-to-come-by classics and rare high-gain boutique models.
- Gain, Volume, and Master Volume controls
- 3-band EQ
- Unique Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Newly revoiced VOX original speaker ensures ample power
- Headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
- Timeless VOX styling
The perfect fusion of great tube-amp sound and cutting-edge modeling technology. Order your VT20+ now!
Limited Edition Valvetronix VT20+ 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp Classic
- Number of amp models: 33
Number of effects
Pedal effect types: 11
Modulation/Delay types: 11
Reverb types: 3
Noise reduction: 1
Number of programs Preset: 99 User: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
Input/output jacks Top panel: INPUT jack (¼ Mono), PHONES jack (3.5mm Stereo), AUX IN jack (3.5mm Stereo) Rear panel: FOOT SW jack
Power amp output VT20+: maximum 30 W RMS @ 4 ohm
Speaker VT20+: VOX original; 8 inch, 4 ohms (x1)
Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
Power consumption VT20+: 25 W
Dimensions (WxDxH) VT20+: 422 x 222 x 376 mm / 16.6" x 8.7" x 14.8"
Weight: VT20+: 8.8 kg / 19.4 lb.
Included items: Power cable
Options: VOX VFS5 Footswitch (sold separately)