- J56414 000000000 J56414000000000
Vox MV50CL Clean 50W Guitar Amp Head and BC108 25W 1x8 Guitar Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
Designed with an emphasis on analog, VOX’s MV50 Clean combines classic amplifier design with new and innovative production techniques to produce a mi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic American clean tone with plenty of power in a platform you can fit in a backpack.
Designed with an emphasis on analog, VOX’s MV50 Clean combines classic amplifier design with new and innovative production techniques to produce a miniature amplifier with truly monstrous sound. Boasting an incredible 50 watts of power, this one-pound package serves up serious guitar tone that’s reminiscent of your favorite old tube amps. With speaker and line/headphone outputs, the MV50 is perfect for the stage, at home, or in the studio for direct recording.
The ideal companion for the MV50, the BC108 is a compact, portable cabinet that is designed to enhance the low-frequency range to ensure rich, full guitar tone at any volume. The specially designed 8 in. speaker is mounted from the front, allowing for clearer tone and a wider dispersion of sound. While compact and lightweight, the BC108 still offers plenty of volume and is perfect for at-home practice.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (hybrid)
- Tube: Nutube 6P1 (preamp)
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: Gain, tone, volume
- 50 Watts; Analog pre-amp featuring Nutube
- Line/headphone outputs
- Dimensions: 5.31 x 3.94 x 2.95 in. (135 x 100 x 75mm)
- Weight: 1.19 lb. (540g)
- Power handling: 25W
- Speaker: 1x8 VOX original
- Impedance: 8ohm
- Two input jacks
- Dimensions: 10.24 x 7.87 x 11.22 in. (260 x 200 x 285 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lb. (3.9 kg)
- Speaker cable included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.