- K35792 000000000 K35792000000000
Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2 Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2 is a return to the classic distortion: thick, punchy, riffy and rowdy. The true bypass, high-gain behemoth has been up...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This stallion is a worthy successor, and will let you gallop into high-gain heaven.
The Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2 is a return to the classic distortion: thick, punchy, riffy and rowdy. The true bypass, high-gain behemoth has been updated to help steer the stallion or let the reigns loose for full on distorted onslaught. Level control has been adjusted so that unity gain is easier to dial in. Tone control now has more treble on tap if so desired. The Distortion control’s range has also been smoothed out making lower gain more accessible.
The Iron Horse V2 updates are as follows:
- Updated the Level control so that it is easier to dial in unity gain.
- Updated the Tone control to allow more treble to be dialed in if desired.
- Updated Distortion control to smooth out the range of distortion making it easier to dial in lower gain tones.
The Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2 comes in a Galaxy Gold finish with black ink. Artwork by illustrator Adam Forster features a new battle ready stallion cloaked in armor.
It is full of high gain and perfectly made for the rock guitarist in need of thick rhythm or cutting solos. Dial back the gain, and it can be used as a thick, warm overdrive. The Iron Horse has three distortion modes operated by a toggle switch that changes between different clipping diodes providing more versatility in shaping the tone of the distortion. It has three control knobs: Level, Tone and Distortion and True Bypass switching.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC 10mA
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 in.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.