- J44708 000000000 J44708000000000
Walrus Audio Messner Overdrive
- Write a Review
The Messner is a low gain-transparent overdrive boasting a wide range of overdrive possibilities. It is designed to preserve the natural voice of you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Not too much, not too little. The perfect amount of grit to add some personality to your tone.
The Messner is a low gain-transparent overdrive boasting a wide range of overdrive possibilities. It is designed to preserve the natural voice of your guitar by not coloring your tone, but giving the user the ability to dial in and out the exact amount of tone they desire.
A toggle switch allows the user to bypass the clipping diodes from the circuit in the open position and employ them in the closed position, allowing a wide range of breakup from subtle to dramatic. Flip it to the open position and dial in a lower drive setting to add subtle aggression to your tone. Run it in the closed position and turn the gain knob up for more compressed and punchy tones. The color control works in all modes, giving you the ability to dial in brighter tones as you turn it up and darker tones when turned down. If you are looking for a low gain, dynamic overdrive that won’t hide your guitar’s natural characteristics, meet my friend, the Messner.
- Output, Color and Gain controls
- Open/Closed switch allows you to bypass clipping diodes from the circuit
- 9V DC 20mA
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 in.
- ***The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.***
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.