- J44721 000000000 J44721000000000
Walrus Audio Transit 5 Standard Looper
- Write a Review
The Transit is a True Bypass Looper system useful for organizing your pedal board and giving your pedals the benefit of True Bypass. The Transit can ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple 5-channel looper/switcher to give you full control of your pedals.
The Transit is a True Bypass Looper system useful for organizing your pedal board and giving your pedals the benefit of True Bypass. The Transit can also be used to create a Signal Loop, which may contain any number of pedals all activated by a single switch. These pedals are effectively True Bypass as well.
- 5 channels/loops
- 9V DC
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 9.75 x 2 in.
- ***The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.***
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.