- J53932 000000000 J53932000000000
Wampler Bravado 40W 1x12 Hand-Wired Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Brian Wampler, best known for his unique line of boutique pedals, has been testing, tweaking and modifying amps for years. While pedals shape tone, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple controls, usable power, hand-wired circuitry.
Brian Wampler, best known for his unique line of boutique pedals, has been testing, tweaking and modifying amps for years. While pedals shape tone, an amplifier is at the heart of the signal chain, because no matter what guitar, cables and pedals you’re using, all of it funnels through the focal point of the amp - the “gateway” for unleashing tone to the world.
Many amps today sound great, but not quite there in terms of great tone and flexibility. Others offer a strong and focused voicing, but are not always flexible with pedals; and, most amps marketed as "clean platforms," are plagued by EQs that significantly affect the sound of the pedals being fed into them. On many amps, the FX loops either sucks tone or makes pedals sound brighter than they really are. Wampler's Bravado 40W 1x12 tube combo provides the solution for guitar players who entrust pedals for their tone.
The Bravado is the ultimate pedal platform amp designed so that no matter what overdrive, distortion, or fuzz pedal you put in front of it, it will deliver jaw dropping tone. Even broken down and beat up distortion pedals will come to life with the Bravado. Brian designed the input to make chorus, flange, phase, and univibe effects sound lush and more responsive delays and reverbs will jump out with a depth and purity that is lost in other amps. Couple that with a special active effects loop, designed in cooperation with the one and only Dave Friedman, and you’ll notice that putting the effects in the loop bring a whole new meaning to “purity of tone."
The Bravado combo is hand wired in the USA using premium hand selected components, Baltic Birch plywood construction and loaded with a Celestion Creamback G12M-65. With a full and balanced EQ, it has a full range and touch sensitive level response at any volume. A multi-position bright switch allows you to adjust the right amount of chime, and sculpts the top end to sound just right with your pedals. The fat switch adds a midrange bump for a bit more overall midrange boost, to help you cut through the mix.
Brian spent months testing virtually every guitar speaker in the market today. After much deliberation and painstakingly listening critically to each detail in every situation, he decided on the ultimate speaker for this amp: The Celestion Creamback G12M-65.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: 12AX7 (preamp); 6L6 (power amp); 12AT7 (phase inverter); 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion G12M-65 Creamback
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, 6-position bright switch
- Friedman-designed FX loop
- Partially open-back cabinet
- Dimensions: 24 x 20.25 x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 50 lb.
- Hand-wired in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.