- J47444 000000000 J47444000000000
Wampler Latitude Deluxe Tremolo Pedal
- Write a Review
From the sweet shimmering tremolo of yesteryear to helicopter choppiness of today, the tremolo has been a staple for guitar effects. With one foot in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full featured tremolo with a beautiful core tone, and the control to give you exactly what you need night after night.
From the sweet shimmering tremolo of yesteryear to helicopter choppiness of today, the tremolo has been a staple for guitar effects. With one foot in sweet vintage tones and one foot in more modern helicopter chops, the Wampler Latitude Deluxe offers the best of both worlds.
Finally there is a Tremolo with everything you could ever want and was designed for the player that wants a plethora of tremolo options underfoot. The Latitude utilizes digital technology to control a completely analog guitar signal path; bringing you the best of both worlds. Consistency, tone and control.
With its tap tempo controls and multiple time divisions, the Latitude is easy to sync with whatever song you are playing. Have a drummer whose time keeping is a little off? The tap tempo control will regulate your tremolo speed on the fly. The Latitude Deluxe offers players the choice of four divided sub-divisions: Quarter notes, eighth notes, dotted eighth notes, and triplets. With your choice of 3 waves forms (peak, sine, and square) you can keep your tremolo classy or get it as nasty as you want.
Thanks to the volume control option, your tremolo effect won’t get lost in the mix. The Latitude also features the Wampler standard true bypass so your guitar’s natural tone won’t be affected when your pedal is not engaged.
From true vintage mojo to modern syncopated pulsating, the Latitude Deluxe was designed to cover all of your tremolo needs.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: 30mA
- Tap tempo with three subdivisions
- Three choices of waveform (square, sine and peak) Speed, depth, attack, space and level controls.
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.