- Write a Review
A striaght-forward, stripped-down version of the popular Latitude Deluxe.
The Latitude Standard tremolo is a simple straight forward tremolo night after night. The level controls the total output volume of the pedal while the depth will control how much tremolo you hear. The speed knob is designed to control the speed of the tremolo effect in regard to the number of time your guitar peaks at full volume per minute.
With its smooth, creamy, and vocal like tremolo characteristics, the Latitude Standard has the same œblackface inspired tremolo as its big brother, the Latitude Deluxe, but in a smaller, stripped down package. The Latitude Standard features top mounted jacks and our soft click electrical relay true by-pass switch. We use a true-bypass relay because it utilizes a quieter and smoother switch that is more reliable than traditional bypass switches. Your original tone/signal will remain unaffected when the pedal is not engaged.
The streamlined 3-knob controls allow even more user-friendly access. The Depth and Speed controls allow a player to make quick adjustments on the fly. The Latitude Standard also features the same great volume control option as the Latitude Deluxe so your tremolo effect will never get lost in the mix. With the constant tremolo speed indicator light, you know exactly where your tremolo will be before you even engage it”giving you convenient and accurate tremolo speeds each and every time.
- Handbuilt in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors
- Completely true bypass
- 9v power jack - DC supply only, no battery connection within.
- 30mA Power draw
- Pulse LED to show tempo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.