- J47470 000000000 J47470000000000
Wampler Thirty Something Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
After tweaking this circuit for just over 3 years, Brian was beyond happy to have finally nailed that classic British chime and style of overdrive. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect way to bring that famous British chime to your rig.
After tweaking this circuit for just over 3 years, Brian was beyond happy to have finally nailed that classic British chime and style of overdrive. This has become somewhat of a mission for use, other pedals have come and gone, but this one has always been on the breadboard; being tweaked here and modified there. Finally, Wampler was ready to present one of their favorite tones of all time to the world.
What makes those amps so special? Well, first of all there is the “chime”—A beautifully clear and concise high response that cuts through anything. Then there is the overdrive. When you push it hard (with the boost switch activated) the tone creates a midrange hump that makes your tone enormous but with enough clarity to hear every string ring through. The Thirty Something truly is a master class in tone.
As you would expect from Wampler Pedals, great care has been taken to ensure authenticity of tone. The EQ features a Top Cut control that reacts and removes the same spectrum of frequencies you would expect from the originals. Switchable gain stages allow you a much clearer tone right up to the “that” beautiful, almost regal overdrive.
With the built in Class A treble boost, this really is the ultimate pedal of its kind.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: Between 13mA (9 V) and 21mA (18 V)
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Top Cut and Boost Level Class A pre-gain boost (treble) to give an authentic overdriven tone
- Boost can be used when main pedal is off to drive amp/other pedals
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.