- J14731 000000000 J14731000000000
XVive V15 Tone Shaper Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
XVive's V15 Tone Shaper Equalizer is a two-band EQ in a micro pedal, all-metal package. It has two multi-pole sharp cutoff filters, provides up to 6d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
100% analog tone shaper with true-bypass circuitry
XVive's V15 Tone Shaper Equalizer is a two-band EQ in a micro pedal, all-metal package. It has two multi-pole sharp cutoff filters, provides up to 6dB gain, and works with bass or guitar. With the V15 you can maximize the tone flexibility of your instrument with its Lows/Highs/Level Control and excellent dynamic response.
- True bypass
- Lows/Highs/Level Control
- Analog design
- Effects on indicator light
- Connectors: ¼ Input jack, ¼ Output jack
- Power: 9V DC, center (-)
- 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H), 1.8" (W) x 3.7" (D) x 2" (H)
- Compact, rugged metal housing
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.