- Product 580310
Yamaha LC2 Plus Music Lab System 8-Channel Controller
- Write a Review
The Yamaha LC2 Plus Music Lab is an 8-channel base controller that offers music instructors an intuitive, flexible way to teach a group of students e...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A great way to teach 8 music students at once with individual or group control and interaction.
The Yamaha LC2 Plus Music Lab is an 8-channel base controller that offers music instructors an intuitive, flexible way to teach a group of students either as a group, one-on-one, or split into smaller groups, while every student is stationed at their own instrument. Used in conjunction with a system of headphone/mics, this teaching tool from Yamaha can be connected with up to 8 student keyboards, as well as the instructor's, making it as if each music student is isolated in their own practice room, ideal for private practice or one-on-one instruction with a teacher. But with the touch of a button the practice room walls are instantly removed for group study, teacher-only broadcasts, or "all-together-now" ensemble performances. Music teachers even have a powerful mute button disabling the students' instruments when it's time to pay attention.
- Separate volume control for teacher's voice and instrument
- 8 banks for sending out info to 8 individual students
- Ability to talk to or listen in on individual student's while they are practicing
- Broadcast function for letting rest of class listen to individual student
- ALL button for addressing all students
- Ability for entire class and student to hear and play along with each other
- Ability to set students and interact in pairs or groups
- Mute all students' instruments
- Store and Recall Memories customize 6 classroom configurations via the control unit
- Reset all function
- CD IN jack so group can learn off a CD or MP3 player
- AUX IN jacks for learning from MIDI file players, metronomes or computers
- REC OUT jack for recording student performance
- Monitor Out for use with powered speakers