- Product 580311
Yamaha MLC100 Music Lab Teaching Console for Yamaha Music Labratory System
- Write a Review
The Yamaha MLC100 Console is a key part of the Yamaha Music Laboratory, an integrated teaching system that includes a keyboard for the music instruct...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Control individual and group keyboard-based lessons of up to 16 students at once.
The Yamaha MLC100 Console is a key part of the Yamaha Music Laboratory, an integrated teaching system that includes a keyboard for the music instructor, up to sixteen student keyboards, headsets with microphones, and student call boxes. The Yamaha MLC100 is a flexible tool that will function with virtually any manufacturer's electronic keyboard.
Organize Classroom Activities
The Yamaha MLC100 lets teachers easily control classroom activities like ensemble playing, duets, one-on-one music instruction, students helping students, a student teacher assisting you with one, two, three or four groups”all of this can happen simultaneously using the MLC100 teaching console. And, you can instantly change the classroom configuration by pressing a single digital control.
Students of different playing abilities can attend the same music lesson and a student who misses a class can make-up a lesson with another group without scheduling valuable private time with the teacher.
You can communicate with individual students, pairs or groups”privately, from your own keyboard, without disturbing other students or interrupting the entire class.
Individual students of different levels and playing abilities plus those students requiring special assistance no longer hold up the progress of the entire class. Each student, pair, or group can be addressed independently, benefitting the entire class.
Cables from the students keyboards cross the floor to the Yamaha MLC100 requiring only two plug in connections, giving easier, neater, safer installation.
- Teacher's Console for The Yamaha Music Laboratory teaching system
- Allows teacher to control individual, group, and entire class of up to 16 students at once with 2-way communication functions
- Allows teacher to teach different levels of abilities or different lessons without disturbing entire class or interrupting certain groups
- Hooks up to teacher's electronic keyboard (most models) as well as 16 students via student instrument ins
- Panel selectors and indicators: Tape Rec., Tape Play, Aux 1, Aux 2, Input Level, 2 Teacher Headphone Inputs, Demonstration, Teacher Mic, Teacher Call (All, Group), All Pair, Group Selector (A, B, C, D), Individual Student Selector ( x 16), Individual Student Slider (Solo, A,B,C, D), Random scan of all students, Power On/Off
- Input/ Output Jacks: Teacher Instrument, Aux Input 1, Aux Input 2, Tape Playback, Tape Record, Aux Output 1, Aux Output 2, Unit Expand In, Unit Expand Out, Student Instrument (x 16)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 490 mm x 300 mm x 110 mm (19-1/4" x 11-4/5" x 4-1/3")
- Weight: 5 kg. (11 lb.)