- J30606 000000000 J30606000000000
Yamaha THRC112 150W 1x12 Guitar Cab
- Write a Review
The compact THRC112 features a single Eminence Legend 1218 12” driver for powerful, punchy tone from a lightweight and ultra-portable enclosure. Almo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-level power and tone in a portable 1x12 cab.
The compact THRC112 features a single Eminence Legend 1218 12” driver for powerful, punchy tone from a lightweight and ultra-portable enclosure.
Almost all of the classic tube sounds of the last few decades have been a product of the synergy between a high-quality amp head and a dedicated speaker cabinet designed to complement the unique sonic characteristics of the amp. The THRC112 / THRC212 are no different, and have been crafted and tuned specifically to accommodate the versatile amp, speaker, and valve simulations of THR amp heads.
The compact THRC112 features a single Eminence Legend1218 12” driver for powerful, punchy tone from a lightweight and ultra-portable enclosure.
- Power handling: 150W
- Speaker: 1x12 Eminence Legend 1218
- Impedance: 8 ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha THRC112 150W 1x12 Guitar Cab:
I've been using 2 early 80s KMD 4 x10 cabs (With celestions) at home for years. They aren't fun to move around for occasional jams at other places, so I wanted something portable. These are perfect for that, nice full tone, and very easy to move.
I use a Line 6 Helix, powered by 2 Quilter Tone Block 200s, for the rest of my rig, and despite not being a typical "modeler" setup, it works well, and these speakers let the Helix really shine.
Being that the speaker in this cam be had for eighty bux, these are pretty expensive, I was hoping the cabinets were worth the extra cost. They do sound very good, maybe not quite worth 300.