- Product 480972
Yorkville AM150 Acoustic Master Amplifier with DFX
- Write a Review
A micro PA and acoustic instrument amplifier in one. It features 2 - 8" woofers, a 1-1/2" midrange horn, and a piezo tweeter to provide smooth even r...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great sound for your guitar and your voice.
A micro PA and acoustic instrument amplifier in one. It features 2 - 8" woofers, a 1-1/2" midrange horn, and a piezo tweeter to provide smooth even response, tight lows, defined mids, clear highs, and impressive volume. 150W of stereo power. 2 channels with 1/4" TRS inputs and XLR input on channel 2. Channel 1 provides gain, 3-band EQ, and a notch filter with defeat switch. Channel 2 has gain and internal effects defeat switch. 16 footswitchable effects. Rear panel effects loop and XLR balanced line out. 2-year warranty.
- Micro PA and acoustic instrument amplifier
- 2 - 8" woofers, midrange horn, piezo tweeter provide full range sound with tight lows, clear highs, and defined mids
- 150W of stereo power
- 2 channels
- Channel 1 provides 1/4" TRS input; 3-band EQ, and sweepable notch filter with defeat
- Channel 2 provides 1/4" TRS and XLR input, gain control, and internal effects defeat switch
- 16 digital stereo effects with footswitchable on/off
- Effects loop
- XLR balanced line out
- 22"W x 17"H x 12"D
- 29 lbs.
This is a rig that can handle the gig! Order today.
AM150 Acoustic Master Amplifier with DFX
- Type Acoustic Instrument Amp
- Power @ min. impedance (Watts) 150
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms) 8
- Burst Power - 2 cycle 170
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) 2 x 8 inch / 80 watts each
- Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power) 60 x 40 degree Mid Horn / addn'l Leson Tweeter
- Input Channels 2
- Channel 1 - inputs 1/4 inch TRS
- Channel 1 - controls Gain, low, Mid, High, Sweepable Notch Filter
- Channel 1 - switches Notch Filter Defeat
- Channel 2 - inputs 1/4 inch TRS / XLR balanced connector
- Channel 2 - controls Gain
- Channel 2 - switches Internal Effects Defeat
- Master Volume Control Yes
- Input Sensitivity (mV) Channel 1 = 100mV / Channel 2 = 1V
- Line Out (type / configuration) XLR Pre DI out / 2 x 1/4 inch TRS Post Eq& Fx
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms) 1
- Effects Volume Yes
- Effects Loop / Location Yes / Rear
- Effects Footswitch / Function Yes / Internal Effects bypass
- LED Indicators Power / Clip / Effects bank
- Dimensions (DWH, inches) 17 x 22 x 12
- Dimensions (DWH, cm) 43 x 53 x 30
- Weight (lbs / kg) 29 / 11.5
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is a beautiful amp. The sound is crystal clear and gives a great, full authentic acoustic sound without any twang you hear in many other amps. It sounds incredible with my Seagull/dual pickup acoustic and it's very easy to use. If you want to put vocals and the guitar both through the amp, it separates them out very well. I play small to moderate size venues and usually run vocals separately through a PA system unless I'm doing a smaller one-man show. The digital efects are very good and give you a professional quality sound, but I would like a bit more flexibility in the choice of effects. You also have to use the same effects on the vocal and guitar channels at the same time if you are running them both through the amp. It would be nice to be able to have separate effects on each channel, but no one else I know has that either. This amp is well made and has given me no problems. It will give you an incredible and totally professional acoustic sound.
Hands down the best overall Acoustic amp I have ever used, particularly for the money. The preset effects are for the most part very usable and work well (except octave stuff: sounds synthetic). Our band uses this and AM100 exclusively (tried Crate, Behringer, Roland: all more expensive and had a few advantages but lacked some key things). We play every week and have used these for the past 3 years: sturdy and extremely clean sounding. Keep trying others and keep coming back to this. This model is worth the extra money over the AM100 (same features except AM150 can output post-effects to a PA) unless you need the portability (or play mandolin which actually sounds better in the AM100).