- Product 489076
Yorkville XS800H 800 Watt Bass Head
- Write a Review
You can add real tube overdrive to either clean signal path with an innovative balance control that lets you set the perfect blend of overdriven and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Select between all-tube and solid-state input circuits.
You can add real tube overdrive to either clean signal path with an innovative balance control that lets you set the perfect blend of overdriven and clean signals. Lets you maintain clarity and definition while adding grunge or tube warmth. Solid-state output stage for pure, clean power. Variable-contour scoop, bass resonance, and compression controls, plus 5-band EQ with semi-parametric mid supply deep tonal command.
The Variable Contour Scoop sweeps from a flat frequency response through a mid-frequency dip at 400Hz. As you increase beyond the midway point on the control you begin to boost both the top and bottom end of your tone, in addition to further reducing the midrange level.
The Bass Resonance control regulates the damping factor of the output stage, allowing you to take full advantage of the cab's acoustic characteristic with tight, modern sound or looser vintage sound. Quiet, high-quality fans in a dual configuration eliminate the need for heavy heat sinks and keep the amp cool under the most grueling circumstances. The lack of heat sinks keeps its weight down to 25 lbs. Front panel tuner/mute switch lets you tune up quietly and mute the amp during breaks.
Other pro features include highly visible VU metering of the output signal, a front-panel wet/dry control for the footswitchable tube drive, footswitchable effects return with front panel wet/dry blend control, a pre/post selectable XLR balanced DI output with ground lift, and high power-handling Speakon extension speaker cabinet outputs plus 1/4" phono jacks.
Rugged, all-metal chassis and glass epoxy circuit boards mean it's seriously road tough. 2-year unlimited warranty.
- Switchable tube/solid state (FET) input and tube overdrive (12AX7A preamp tube)
- Footswitchable tube overdrive and effects loop
- Innovative wet/dry blend on tube overdrive
- Wet/dry blend on the effects loop return
- 5-band EQ with semi-parametric sweepable mid
- Variable contour scoop function
- Bass resonance control
- 12-LED highly visible VU meter for output levels
- Pre/Post EQ selectable XLR balanced tube DI output
- Speakon and 1/4" extension cabinet outputs
- Front panel mute switch with 1/4" tuner out jack
- Switchable limiter at the output stage
- Power @ min. impedance (Watts) 600 @ 8 ohms/800 @ 4 ohms/600 @ 2 ohms
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms) 2
- Burst Power - 2 cycle 1,000 Watts
- Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB) 20Hz-20kHz
- Hum and Noise (dB) -90dB Unweighted/-94db A weighted
- Input Channels 1
- Channel 1 - inputs 2x 1/4 inch, 0dB / -6dB
- Channel 1 - controls 5 Band EQ w/ parametric sweepable mid, Tube Gain
- Channel 1 - switches Limiter, Compressor, Tube Drive, Tuner Mute
- Master Volume Control Yes
- Input Sensitivity (mV) 80
- Master Outputs Speakon, 1/4 inch (x2)
- Line Out (type / configuration) Pre/Post EQ - XLR, Bal TRS
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms) 1
- Effects Loop / Location Rear
- Effects Footswitch / Function Tube Drive / Effects Loop
- Effects Return Sensitivity (Vrms) 1
- LED Indicators Power, Tube Drive, Compressor, Mute, EFX Rtn
- Protection Thermal, Short Circuit
- Limiter / Switchable Yes / Yes (Output Clip Limiter)
- External speaker output / location 2 x 1/4 inch, 2 x Speakon
- Headphone Jack No
- Other Features Amp In (rear)
- Parametric Mid
- Wet/Dry Blend on EFX Return
- Wet/Dry Control on Drive mode
- Adjustable Compressor
- Tuner mute switch and 1/4" tuner out jack
- Bass Resonance
- Tube/Solid State input selector switch
- 12 LED Output power display with Clip indicator
- Dimensions (DWH, inches) 13 x 19 x 5
- Dimensions (DWH, cm) 33 x 48 x 13
- Weight (lbs / kg) 25 / 11.3
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
this head has been exactly what i needed and more. has a great sound and a million features all backed by the right amount of power. there are a few features that i would have liked that it didnt have but i lived without them no problem because heads with the features i did want were over 1500 bucks.
Why would this wonderful piece of equipment be discontinued? Very loud, reasonably priced, nice tone shaping features. It really KICKS volume wise running at 4 ohms. No other head came close for this price range
I received this amp about 3 days ago, and all i can say is "WOW..." The amount of features it has makes it so versitile! i can go from playing Something like cannibal corpse, and then go to plaing something like Sublime with little changes. . the tube overdrive is tons of fun, and gives me exactly what i need in my sound. Best buy i have ever made. paired it up with a gk 8x10 goldline, and it sounds fantastic. If you're even considering buying this amp, Get it!! you will not regret it!!
I needed a bass amp to power my new bass cabinet that could handle up to 1400 Watts @ 4 ohms,and I tried it out with the Yorkie as well as several other top amps around this wattge range or higher.The tone and volume produced by the Yorkville XS800 was absolutely explosive with this cabinet.It has a tube pre-amp that can give a tubey or solid state sound or a mix.I love it!