- J50569 000000000 J50569000000000
Zoom B3n Multi-Effects Bass Guitar Processor
- Write a Review
The Zoom B3n lets you create your own original sound, no matter the kind of music you play. This bass pedal has countless amp, cabinet, and stompbox ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience a huge array of bass amps and effects with this versatile unit.
The Zoom B3n lets you create your own original sound, no matter the kind of music you play. This bass pedal has countless amp, cabinet, and stompbox effects that you can use on stage or in the studio. Plus, its editing features are simple enough that you can tweak your sound even when you're on the road.
67 Built-In Stompbox Effects for Monster Tone
The B3n is pre-loaded with 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects, including 19 dynamics and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 modulation effects, 11 delay and reverb effects and more.
Faithful Bass Amp and Cabinet Emulations
The B3n’s newly created emulations include five classic bass amps and five matching cabinets that have been modeled to sound and respond like the real thing. To adjust the sound of each model, simply use the B3n’s parameter knobs just as you would with analog gear. You can also download even more amp/cabinet combinations via ZOOM Guitar Lab software.
Amp Models Speaker Cabinets
Ampeg SVT Ampeg SVT-810E cabinet (8x10” speakers)
Fender Bassman 100 Fender Bassman 100 (4x12” speaker)
SWR SM-400 SWR GOLIATH cabinet (4x10” speakers and a
Trace Elliot AH400SMX TRACE ELLIOT 1048 cabinet (4x10” speakers)
Aguilar DB 750 Aguilar GS410 cabinet (4x10” speakers and a
Create Custom Effects Chains
Chain up to seven effects, amps, and cabinets together simultaneously in any order you like to experiment with and create new sounds. You can also store up to 150 of your custom effects chains as patches.
Master Your Sound
The B3n’s simple layout and controls make for faster and more intuitive editing. Its three independent LCD screens display your entire effects chain at a glance, and its tactile knobs and switches give you effortless control over adding, editing, deleting, or changing the order of effects.
Just Plug In and Play
There’s no complex setup with the B3n—just plug in and start playing. Thanks to its 68 built-in rhythm patterns, the B3n is great for both practice and solo performances. With the onboard looper, you can record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long, creating textured layers of sounds using the effects of your choice.
The looper, rhythm patterns, and delay effects can all be synchronized using a tap tempo function. And a built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
Connect, Perform and Record
It’s easy to integrate the B3n into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard 1/4” input, there's an auxiliary 1/8” stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. There’s also a dedicated headphone jack for practice, and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to bass amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces. Add the Zoom FP02M expression pedal via the dedicated control input for real-time control over effects parameters.
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software lets you manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators via a USB connection to your B3n. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
- 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows for downloading of additional
- effects and patch management
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing displays
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard bass tunings,
- including open and drop tunings (tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz)
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to bass amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for ZOOM FP02M external expression pedal
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Zoom B3n Multi-Effects Bass Guitar Processor:
Excited to learn the features.
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- No XLR Direct Out
Comments about Zoom B3n Multi-Effects Bass Guitar Processor:
I purchased the Zoom B3 bass processor to replace the older B2 model. I use this to run my bass direct to my band's PA and do not use an amplifier on stage. I had been using the B2 and a Sansamp Bass Driver which sounds pretty good but I don't like the Sansamp coloration and lack of mid control. I like this version much better than the B2 because it's easier to figure out and you can start from scratch and build the sound you want or use one of the presets. It's got several EQ/Compression/Distortion/Reverb/Delay effects to choose from. I like to keep the sound as natural as possible and this pedal allows me to do that without sounding too processed or harsh and it cuts through the mix clearly. The presets are good and are easily tweaked. The only disappointing thing is they did not include an XLR direct out. Other than that I think its a great sounding pedal.