- Product 500481
Breedlove Atlas Series Stage Black Magic B35 Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Atlas Black Magic B35 Bass is a solid top acoustic-electric bass that takes advantage of the bold Breedlove bass bracing system featuring the JLD...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A bold bass bracing system gives this acoustic-electric bass enhanced projection.
The Atlas Black Magic B35 Bass is a solid top acoustic-electric bass that takes advantage of the bold Breedlove bass bracing system featuring the JLD Bridge Truss system and voiced for recording with the purity of Rosewood. The 32" scale is comfortable and easy to play. Breedlove's deep concert body sounds great acoustically and is ready to plug in and play out. The guitar's Stage Pro pickup is high performance notch, mute function chromatic tuner, and EQ designed for stage performances.
- Concert, Extra Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Englemann Spruce Top
- Mahogany Laminate Back and Sides
- Extra Deep Body: 5" at heel, 4" at tail block
- Lower Bout Width 17"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid Binding, top, back, and neck
- Abalone top Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- STAGE Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Black Magic Finish, Satin Neck
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fretboard, Scale Length 32"
- Nut Width 1-5/8", Tuned to E on lowest string
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Black Nickel Grover Bass Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP bass strings
- Breedlove Logo Hardshell Case included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea
- Final Setup and Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker