- Write a Review
Understated with a surprising amount of punch for the buck.
The Dean Hillsboro 09 PJ Electric Bass Guitar is an ideal choice for the budding player who wants something affordable that sounds great. It comes with the classic combination of a P-Bass style pickup at the neck and a J-Bass style at the bridge, wired to independant volume controls for maximum tone shaping. The bolt-on maple neck has a comfortable C profile and 22 frets, while die-cast tuners and bridge keep your tuning rock-sold. Case sold separately.
- Body: Type Hillsboro
- Top: Basswood
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Scale Length: 34"
- Neck Type: Bolt-On
- Neck Profile: C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- # of Frets: 22
- Tuners: Die Cast
- Knobs: Black Dome
- Hardware: Color Black
- Bridge: Die-Cast
- Pickup (Neck): DMT Design P
- Pickup (Bridge): DMT Design J
- Binding: None
- Finish: Gloss
- Case sold separately
Join Dean's club of pros with this great starter bass. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.