- Write a Review
Set neck V bass with active electronics.
Lots of different tones available from the Dean V Stealth with its two-pickup electronics layout and three-band active equalization scheme, you can dial up a bright, ringing, sustained piano-style bass or a big, warm and pillowy low end, or anything in between. It is relatively lightweight and very easy to play, and features killer sustain and aggressive stying. Get your wings today.
Neck joint: Set
Scale length: 34"
Truss rod: Yes
Active or passive: Active
Series or parallel: Parallel
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 22
Inlays: Pearloid block
Nut material: Plastic
Nut width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
Body wood: Mahogany
Top wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Satin
Orientation: Right handed
Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band eq
Pickup switch: No
Special switching: Not applicable
Bridge type: Fixed
Tuning machines: Grover
Number of strings: 4
Case: Sold separately
Order today and make your point.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.