- Product H89513
Ernie Ball Music Man Big Al 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Big Al bass from Music Man sounds as good as it is unique. It's retro-futuristic look is not only a great conversation piece but also features hi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Awesome music man tone in a retro-futuristic design.
The Big Al bass from Music Man sounds as good as it is unique. It's retro-futuristic look is not only a great conversation piece but also features high quality components to make it sound huge. The Big Al features a high-gloss African Mahogany body, triple single-coil pickups with neodymium magnets, and 4-band EQ with active and passive modes. Tweak the Big Al's sound just the way you like it with its Tone, High/Low-Mid, and Treble/Bass knobs.
- African Mahogany body
- High gloss polyester finish
- Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddle
- 22 - High profile, wide frets
- Select maple neck
- Maple or rosewood fretboard
- Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend neck finish
- Custom Music Man tuning machines, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic design
- Adjustable truss rod - no component or string removal
- 5 Bolt neck attachment - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity
- Passive preamp: 500kohm volume and 250kohm tone - .047F tone capacitor; Active preamp: 4-band EQ “ 25kohm volume, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
- Single Pickup “ 2-way push button active/passive selector, 2-way push button series/parallel selector; Triple Pickup - 3 x 2-way push button pickup selector, 2-way push button active/passive selector
- Single Humbucking with ceramic magnets; Optional - Triple Single coil Neodymium magnets
Get big sound today!
- Size:13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 45-5/8" long (33.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 115.9 cm long)
- Weight: 9lb., 10 oz (4.36 kg) - varies slightly
- Neck Width:1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut, 2-3/4" (69.9 mm) at last fret
- Scale Length:34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius:11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size:Only 9" (22.9 cm) long