- J46470 000001000 J46470000001000
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo HH with Roasted Maple Neck 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo HH delivers both sonically and aesthetically. Select basswood is carved into THE most distinctive body style ever, and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the feel and looks of a roasted maple neck on this five-string beauty.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo HH delivers both sonically and aesthetically. Select basswood is carved into THE most distinctive body style ever, and is very well balanced and responsive with a super-tight 5-bolt joint to a select roasted figured maple neck with ebony fretboard.
Dual neodymium humbuckers with 4-band EQ on two concentric knobs and continuous balance provide huge tone with precision command. Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts, easily accessible truss rod, matching headstock, and a graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity for supreme noise shielding add up to true Music Man luxury.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Music Man
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Custom Music Man
- Special electronics: Info not available
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 11"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Half-moons
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.5 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 4-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.