- #J40027 000001000 J40027000001000
Ernie Ball Music Man Caprice Rosewood Fretboard Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The Caprice, another welcome newcomer to the Modern Classic family of instruments is a bold new statement in passive design. A workhorse bass that is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Caprice takes a vision of the past and realizes it with new twist on familiar looks, classic tone and plenty of modern appointments.
The Caprice, another welcome newcomer to the Modern Classic family of instruments is a bold new statement in passive design. A workhorse bass that is capable of blending two distinct pickup voicings offering a variety of tones suitable for any musical environment. This compact offset design provides a body shape that is comfortable and balanced along with a slim neck profile that makes this bass a pleasure to play. The top-loading bridge is made from hardened steel and complemented by a newly designed oversized headstock with the familiar 3+1 tuner arrangement. As with the Cutlass, the Caprice is a sleek modern bass with vintage features that stays true to its Music Man heritage.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated hollow steel saddles
- Pickguard: Yes
- Scale Length: 34 in. (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Headstock Size: 9 in. (22.9 cm) long
- Frets: 21 - High profile, narrow width
- Neck Width: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm) at nut, 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple or rosewood
- Fret Markers: 5/16" Black or White dots
- Neck Finish: Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5-bolt
- Controls: 250kohm neck pickup volume, 250kohm bridge pickup volume, and tone - .1µF tone capacitor