- Product 512650
Ernie Ball Music Man Fretless Bongo 5-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Before you even play a note on the Music Man Bongo, you'll stand out just placing this distinctly shaped electric bass in your hands. Aesthetics asid...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Distinctive shape; fantastic tone!
Before you even play a note on the Music Man Bongo, you'll stand out just placing this distinctly shaped electric bass in your hands. Aesthetics aside, this fretless wonder is perfectly aligned by a 5-bolt joint attached to a select maple neck with an unlined (without inlaid fretlines) Pau Ferro fingerboard. A simple to adjust truss rod, dual neodymium humbuckers, piezo bridge pickup, and 3-band EQ give you massive tone shaping possibilities. Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts help maintain smooth intonation, while the graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity provides supreme noise shielding.
- Wood: Selected Basswood
- Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: MusicMan chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles.
- Headstock: 9-3/4"
- Neck Width: 1-3/4" at nut, 2-13/16" at last fret
- Neck Wood: Selected Maple
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck Finish: Opaque satin finish
- Tuners: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss rod: Adjustable, no component or string removal
- Attachment: 5 bolts
- Scale Length: 34 inches
- Radius: 11 inches
- Pickups: Dual neodymium humbuckers and a piezo bridge pickup
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, treble, mid, bass
- Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity
Fretless Bongo 5-String Bass Guitar
- Body Size: 12-3/4" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 47-5/8" long
Weight: 9 lbs., 4 oz.