- Product 481942
Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling5 HH Limited Edition 2008 Sequoia Gold Electric Bass
- Write a Review
This 5-string MusicMan Sterling5 HH 2008 Sequoia is a limited gold edition of the electric bass that is similar in shape to the MusicMan StingRay bas...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A smaller, comfortable cousin of the StingRay with a lustrous finish.
This 5-string MusicMan Sterling5 HH 2008 Sequoia is a limited gold edition of the electric bass that is similar in shape to the MusicMan StingRay bass. But the Sterling is a shorter and narrower bass guitar, with a neck that is very similar to the Stingray's. This limited edition Sterling bass wears a gorgeous Sequoia Gold finish and a matte pickguard. The Sterling 5 also features hot-rodded electronics: active 3-band preamp, a MusicMan humbucker pickup with hum canceling phantom coil, and unique 3-way switching (both coils in series mode, single coil, and both coils in parallel mode). To complete the Sterling5 HH, MusicMan includes Schaller BM tapered-post tuners, and volume, treble, mid, and bass controls.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester, Sequoia Gold
- Bridge: Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles;
- Pickguard: Matte
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood (depending on color)
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector