- Product H91654
Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 5 HS Electric Bass
- Write a Review
Get deep and dirty with this awesome design. Instead of the traditional single humbucker, this StingRay is armed with a special pickup configuration:...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Get deep and dirty with this awesome design. Instead of the traditional single humbucker, this StingRay is armed with a special pickup configuration: one Music Man humbucker with alnico pole pieces and hum canceling phantom coil and one single coil pickup with alnico pole pieces. It has an active 3-band preamp and unique 5-way switching (both coils in series mode, single-coil, or both coils in parallel mode). Select hardwood body and Schaller tuners. Includes case.
A StingRay 5 with a humbucker and single coil combination for ultimate versatility.
- Select hardwood body
- High gloss polyester body finish
- Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- 22 - High profile, wide frets
- Select maple neck
- Maple or rosewood fretboard
- Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend neck finish
- Schaller BM tuning machines, with tapered string posts
- Adjustable truss rod - no component or string removal
- 6-Bolt neck - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- 3-Band active preamp; Vol, Treble, Mid, Bass controls
- 5-Way lever pickup selector
- Music Man humbucking with alnico pole pieces and hum canceling phantom coil/Single coil with alnico pole pieces
- Includes case
Get a bass that does it all. Order today!
Stingray 5 HS Electric Bass
- Size:13-3/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 45-3/4" long (34.0 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 116.2 cm long)
- Weight:10lb. (4.54 kg) - varies slightly
- Scale Length:34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius:11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size:Only 9" (22.9 cm) long
- Neck Width:1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-3/4"" (69.9 mm) at last fret