- Product J07683
Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray HH Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Few basses are as flat-out cool or have as much powerful tone as the famous StingRay. When it was introduced in 1976, it was the first bass to featur...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The legendary StingRay, armed with double the humbuckeing power.
Few basses are as flat-out cool or have as much powerful tone as the famous StingRay. When it was introduced in 1976, it was the first bass to feature active electronics and advances such as a 6-bolt neck joint, contoured body, superior neck truss rod system, and rock-solid bridge to keep it on top of the pack. Constructed with a select hardwood body, maple neck, Schaller BM tuners, and 3-band active EQ, this version features dual Music Man humbucking pickups with 5-way switching for an even greater range of sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Wood: Select hardwood
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Pickguard: Standard - Black or White; Optional - Shell, White Pearloid, Vintage White Pearloid, or Black Pearloid.
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 21 - High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard - Natural; Optional - Matching painted headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 6 bolts
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and chrome plated brass control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector