- Write a Review
A traditional-style 4-string that unleashes the low end.
The ESP E-II AP-4 Electric Bass rocks a white ash body, a thin-U maple neck, 34" scale and 21 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SMB-4D pickups pushes all your earth-rumbling notes down the signal path. A Gotoh bridge makes sure your notes have the maximum sustain imaginable while the Gotoh locking tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching licks.
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- 34" Scale
- White Ash Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 38mm Bone Nut
- Thin U Neck Contour
- 21 XJ Frets
- Chrome Hardware
- Gotoh Tuners
- Gotoh Bridge
- Seymour Duncan SMB-4D (B & N) p.u.
- With Duncan STC-3M4 3-band active tone circuit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.