- J05634 000001000 J05634000001000
ESP E-II Doris Yeh-D5 5 String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II Doris Yeh-D5 5-string bass is as extreme as Chthonic's Doris Yeh sounds. It rocks mahogany body, a thin-U maple neck, 34" scale and 24 e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The signature bass of Chthonic's Doris Yeh.
The ESP E-II Doris Yeh-D5 5-string bass is as extreme as Chthonic's Doris Yeh sounds. It rocks mahogany body, a thin-U maple neck, 34" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SSB-5 bridge and neck pickups pushes all your earth-rumbling notes down the signal path. A Gotoh bridge makes sure your notes have the maximum sustain imaginable while the Gotoh locking tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching licks.
45mm Bone Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Schaller Security Strap Locks
Seymour Duncan SSB-5 (B) & SSB-5 (N)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.