- 516185 000001000 516185000001000
ESP LTD F-4E Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The inspiration for the unique shape and design of the LTD F-4E Bass Guitar from ESP would appear to be a mix of Route 66 Interstate signs and weapon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neck-thru design for tonal intensity!
The inspiration for the unique shape and design of the LTD F-4E Bass Guitar from ESP would appear to be a mix of Route 66 Interstate signs and weaponry from an old Dungeons & Dragons manual. Forgoing the traditional, rounded apple bottom bass, the LTD F series basses feature off-centered curves, beveled edges, and points in places you won't see on any other guitar, let alone a bass. The double cutaway design makes the upper and lower horns appear to be a skeletal finger and thumb respectively.
However, the ESP LTD F-4E differs from it's siblings in that it features a 5-piece maple/mahogany neck-thru-body design, a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, and an ebony fingerboard. All of the distinct, natural hues of these woods combine to give the axe an even more unique look than the single colored versions. It really is a feast for the eyes.
The LTD F-4E has 4 strings, an extra thin "U" contoured maple neck, and its 35" scale makes it easier for bass players of all sizes to access the entire fretboard. As your fingers explore the 24 XJ frets your rhythms and melodies are snatched up by dual ESP SB-4 pickups and can be reshaped to your liking with the ESP ABQ-3 3 band EQ. This captivating axe also features an ESP BB-604 string-thru-body bridge, ESP tuners, and control knobs that are all black nickel, adding an extra dash of coloration.
- Shape: U
- Wood: 5-piece maple/mahogany
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: ESP-designed SB-4N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: ESP-designed SB-4B
- Brand: ESP
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: ABQ-3 3-band EQ
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15.75 in. (400 mm)
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Plastic
- Nut width: 1.575 in. (40 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Natural satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not appicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: LTD BB-604
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.