- J39228 000001000 J39228000001000
ESP LTD Marco Mendoza MM-4 Electric Bass Guitar
Dark See-Thru Green Sunburst
- Write a Review
The ESP MM-4 FM is an impressive and versatile signature model from legendary bassist Marco Mendoza. You might recognize him from such acts as Blue M...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A specially designed signature model from legendary bassist, Marco Mendoza.
The ESP MM-4 FM is an impressive and versatile signature model from legendary bassist Marco Mendoza. You might recognize him from such acts as Blue Murder and Thin Lizzy or his most recent endeavor, Dead Daisies. No matter what style or genre you play the MM-4 can handle it.
The MM-4's familiar body shape is constructed from premium alder and rocks an eye-catching see-thru green sunburst finish. Loaded with powerful active EMG X Series pickups and a Hipshot drop tuner for quick and easy detuning, the MM-4 produces bold tones for bassists that cover the sonic gamut. The 5-piece Maple/Walnut neck is comfortable to play and features 21 XJ frets.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 34 in.
- Body: Alder
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 5pc Maple/Walnut
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard radius: 400 mm
- Finish: Dark See Thru Green Sunburst
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut type: Molded
- Neck contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 21 XJ
- Hardware color: Black
- Strap button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover w/ Hipshot Extender
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Neck pickup: Active EMG P (X)
- Bridge pickup: Active EMG J (X)
- Controls: Vol/Balance
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.