- Write a Review
A beautifully constructed bass, complete with top-shelf appointments and capabilities.
- RB1000 Series Bass
The LTD RB-1006 6-string electric bass rocks a swamp ash body, burled maple solid top, a thin U-shape maple/walnut neck, 34" scale and 22 extra-jumbo frets on a maple fingerboard. And an Aguilar AG 6J-HC bridge pickup & AG 6P-60 neck pickup push all your earth-rumbling notes down the signal path. A Gotoh bridge makes sure your notes have the maximum sustain imaginable while the Grover tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching licks.
- Bolt-On Construction
- 34" Scale
- Swamp Ash Body
- Burled Maple Solid Top
- 5-Piece Maple/Walnut Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 56mm Standard Nut
- Thin U Neck Contour
- 22 J Frets
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Grover Tuners
- Gotoh Bridge
- Aguilar AG 6J-HC (B) & AG 6P-60 (N) p.u.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Finish issues
- Poor Quality Craftsmanship
Comments about ESP LTD RB-1006 6 String Electric Bass Guitar:
I purchased this on sale at a decent price, however there were hairline cracks at the neck joint. I requested a return and re-ordered, thinking hey a bass in this price range should be good quality. The second one I got was even worse. The neck cavity was crooked, which made the strings align at an angle. So I requested a return on that one too. Otherwise it has a good sound but ESP needs to improve their quality control on these instruments. If you are in the market for a 6 string bass, consider an Ibanez instead. Basically these are junk.