- Product 511954
Fender 60th Anniversary American Precision Bass
- Write a Review
The Fender Precision bass guitar is one of the most influential instruments ever made, and the Limited-edition American Series 60th Anniversary Preci...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most widely revered design, American Series quality, and special appointments.
The Fender Precision bass guitar is one of the most influential instruments ever made, and the Limited-edition American Series 60th Anniversary Precision Bass guitar is an especially choice version. It features an alder body with a 3-color sunburst finish and a graphite-reinforced modern C-shaped maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard and jeweled headstock inlay.
The heart of this bass is its incomparable American Vintage '62 Precision Bass split single-coil pickup, paired with Fender's S-1 switching system to produce a nearly endless range of Precision and Jazz Bass tones. Includes Deluxe Silver 60th Anniversary hardshell case
- 60th Anniversary American Precision Bass
- American Series
- Alder body
- Graphite reinforced maple neck with modern C shape profile
- Rosewood fingerboard (9.5" Radius/241 mm)
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- American Vintage Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Volume (with S-1 Switch), tone, and pickup switch
- American bridge (strings-thru-body)
- Cast open-back machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Stamped 60th Anniversary neck plate,
- Commemorative '60th Anniversary case,
- Jewel Inlaid '60th Anniversary headstock emblem
- "Parchment" pickguard, knobs and pickup covers
- Rolled fingerboard edges,
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods,
60th Anniversary American Precision Bass
- 34" scale
1.625" (41.3 mm) width at nut
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Awsome bass, iv had it for 5 months now and the only proublem is the tone knob it falls off, but that can be fixed eaisly. the neck is really confortable, I've played different types of music on it and it plays wonderfull. It's a wonderfull bass but the price is a bit over then it should be.
This bass plays like a dream. The pickups are amazing, classic look, and the neck feels like silk, it is that soft. The only small problem with this bass is that it is heavy. I had it on for like 10 minutes, nearly put a dent in my shoulder, but other than that it is the best bass I ever played or seen.