- Product J32681
Fender American Elite Dimension Bass HH Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
A new dimension in bass excellence, the American Elite Dimension Bass IV melds our most modern innovations with powerfully punchy tone, sleek style a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fender takes bass playing to an elite dimension.
A new dimension in bass excellence, the American Elite Dimension Bass IV melds our most modern innovations with powerfully punchy tone, sleek style and smooth playing feel to create an unparalleled bass playing experience. Engineered for 21st-century bassists who desire flowing modern aesthetics and tone that matches any genre, this bass is ideal for those who define the vanguard of modern music.
Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are loaded with powerful, responsive tone and responsive dynamics that respond to every nuance of your playing. These burly pickups are fueled by a powerful 18-volt preamp with three-band EQ to cut through a mix with even more chest-thumping tone and plenty of bite. Designed for comfort, the asymmetrical neck profile is slightly thicker on the bass side for easy gripping while performing fret hand gymnastics. The hand-rubbed oil finish on the back of the neck provides a fast, smooth playing feel with effortless position changes while Posiflex™ graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck and resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass™ bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with massive punch and boundless sustain. In a vintage-inspired touch, the truss rod adjustment wheel—matching gold/zinc-colored on maple-necked models—is located at the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
This bass is packed with stylishly modern aesthetic touches—from the ergonomic contours to the durable gloss finish this instrument will astonish the audience with elegantly functional style. The American Elite Dimension Bass IV is a daringly innovative bass for adventurous players who need an instrument that can push the boundaries of possibility. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with body-hugging contours to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument and TSA locks.
- Shape: Asymmetrical "C"
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Dimension Humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Dimension Humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: 18 V Preamp with active 3-band EQ
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood or maple
- Radius: 9.5"–14" Compound
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Aged white dot or black dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band active EQ with treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut and mid boost/cut
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not appicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Fender HiMass with chrome-plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Fender "F" light-weight vintage-paddle keys with tapered shafts
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.