- Write a Review
Fender's American Standard Jazz Bass V scored a giant bass hit with its introduction in 1960. With its sleek offset body; thin, fast neck and rich, growling tone, it was a raring, roaring racecar of a bass that quickly established itself as a must-have instrument. The new American Standard Jazz Bass V is an even finer instrument; a modern interpretation of a classic built for modern players. Features include a high-mass vintage bridge, Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, improved Fender tuners that are 30 percent lighter while keeping the classic look, richer and deeper neck tint for a more elegant appearance, great-looking gloss maple fingerboard, satin neck back for smooth playability and Fender Tolex case.
A modernized classic with all the right moves from Fender.
- Jazz Bass body
- Modern C-shape maple neck
- Maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Standard 4-bolt neck plate
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Chrome hardware
- High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Includes Fender Tolex case
You know this is the one so order today!
American Standard Jazz Bass V
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.