- Product 514226
Fender Custom Shop 1959 Relic Precision Bass
- Write a Review
This Fender '59 Precision Bass model meticulously replicates its original ancestor, and comes with an alder body. Period-correct features include a C...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stunning '59 P Bass replica.
This Fender '59 Precision Bass model meticulously replicates its original ancestor, and comes with an alder body. Period-correct features include a C-shaped maple neck, vintage split single-coil pickups and a gold anodized pickguard.
1959 was a transitional year for the Fender Precision Bass guitar; it was the first year, for example, in which rosewood fingerboards were offered as an alternative to the one-piece maple neck.
This bass has been given the "Relic" treatment”built to show years of natural wear and tear; with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape,
- (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 1 Custom Vintage '59 Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision Bass
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Unique Features: Shows Natural Wear and Tear of Years of Heavy Use. The '59 was a Transitional Model with Rosewood Fretboard and Annodized Pickguard.