- Product J04548
Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Relic Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Relic Electric Bass Guitar features a light alder body in an awesome relic finish, a quarter-sawn maple neck wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A recreation of the classic with a light alder body, maple neck and vintage pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass Relic Electric Bass Guitar features a light alder body in an awesome relic finish, a quarter-sawn maple neck with a 60 Jazz Bass U shape, and a dark rosewood fretboard. Other appointments includes vintage frets, vintage hardware, a 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard and a stack knob.
This classic is fitted with a Jazz Bass pickups that faithfully reproduces the great tone bassists have loved for decades. The Fender Custom Shop Relic finish treatment simulates the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use complete with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts. Accessories include a deluxe hardshell case.
- Light alder body
- Lacquer finish
- Quarter-sawn maple neck
- Dark rosewood fretboard
- 9.5" radius
- Vintage frets
- 60 Jazz Bass U neck shape
- Bone nut
- Vintage hardware
- Stack knob
- 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Includes case
You don't have to scour through auction sites, it's right here. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.