- H76213 000001000 H76213000001000
Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass Relic Guitar
- Write a Review
The 1964 Fender Jazz Bass is appreciated for its warm, engaging swing in the neck position and its throaty, present definition in the bridge position...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Relic treatment on a custom shop '64 Jazz.
The 1964 Fender Jazz Bass is appreciated for its warm, engaging swing in the neck position and its throaty, present definition in the bridge position. This faithful replication of the 1964 Jazz captures both of those voices perfectly, and does so in an instrument that invokes the spirit of the innovators who first explored the potential vocabulary of the Jazz Bass, and even the mysteries of time itself. The sculpted alder body, the nitrocellulose lacquer finish, the vintage bridge with ashtray pickup cover complete with the large "F" logo, all combine to create the extraordinary feel of this great bass guitar. The relic treatment adds the finishing touch in vaulting across the decades with this beautiful bass.
Additional details include the iconic neck pickup cover, the slender neck and comfortable "U" neck shape, a quartersawn maple neck and Indian rosewood fretboard, and a four-ply tortoise pickguard. The electronics are likewise faithful to the original, with two full-size volume knobs and the smaller tone knob. It's a masterpiece, truly an elegant instrument.
- Shape: U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Active or passive: Passive
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Vintage-style single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Vintage-style single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage style
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Style: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Vintage
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: USA
Order today for a bass you'll treasure a lifetime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.