- Product 581328
Fender Custom Shop '69 Precision Relic Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop '69 Precision Relic Electric Bass features a contoured select alder body in an awesome Relic gold/blue sparkle burst finish, a...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Fender Custom Shop '69 Precision Relic Electric Bass features a contoured select alder body in an awesome Relic gold/blue sparkle burst finish, a 1-piece maple neck with a "C" shape, and a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard. Chrome/nickel hardware includes vintage style reverse tuning machines, an American Vintage Precision bass bridge, knurled Tele/Precision Bass volume and tone knobs, and bridge and pickup covers. Additional appointments on this Fender Custom Shop Precision Bass include a white pearloid pickguard and a vintage wooden thumb rest.
This classic is fitted with a Vintage Precision Bass split single-coil pickup in the middle position that faithfully reproduces the great tone bassists have loved for decades. The Fender Custom Shop Relic finish treatment simulates the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use complete with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts. Accessories include a deluxe black hardshell case strap, cable, polishing cloth, and a Fender Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
An amazing Fender Custom Shop reproduction with the look of a well-worn warrior.
- Model name: '60s Relic Precision Bass
- Model number 921-6000-(color #)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer with Relic gold/blue sparkle burst finish
- Body: select alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, "C" shape
- Fingerboard: maple, 7.25" radius (184 mm)
- No. Of frets: 20 medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: 1 vintage precision bass split single-coil pickup
- Controls: volume, tone
- Knobs: chrome knurled Tele/Precision Bass
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision bass
- Machine heads: vintage style reverse tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Scale length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Strings: Super 7250ML, nickel plated steel, (gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100),
- p/n 073-7250-005)
- Accessories: chrome bridge and pickup covers, strap, cable, polishing cloth, certificate of authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell case with black interior
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
Comments about Fender Custom Shop '69 Precision Relic Electric Bass:
My 1st good bass was a '65 Precission , it was built like a tank and sounded great for Rock or Blues . That one pick up could get a variety of sounds , but I preferred that rootsy Reggae sound . The fact that most recording artists of the time used a precission is a given . I always loved the rounded profile of a 7 1/2 " fretboard . I played this one and it imediatelly brought back those great sounds and memories. It was built as good or better than my old workhorse . If your looking for an old Fender look no further as this will cost the same but won't need any new fretwork or fixing . Buy it you'll be glad you did .