- Product J04549
Fender Custom Shop Anniversary 1964 Precision Bass Heavy Relic Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
With its great tonal warmth and easy playability, the Precision Bass is a longtime mainstay in all types of music that remains indispensable in the a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
True to its heritage with an alder body, maple neck and vintage split pickup.
With its great tonal warmth and easy playability, the Precision Bass is a longtime mainstay in all types of music that remains indispensable in the arsenals of bassists everywhere. 1964 was an especially great year for the Precision Bass, which provided the foundation groove on so many great Motown, Stax, surf and other cool records of that era.
The Fender Custom Shop celebrates the 50th anniversary of that year' model by recreating the ™64 Precision with a beautiful heavy-relic Three-color Sunburst finish and the long sought-after œL Series neck plate. With consummate cool, it evokes the great vibe, tone and feel of that musically vital year and its enduring classic sounds.
- Select alder body with heavy relic treatment
- Maple neck with C shape
- 20 vintage style frets
- Vintage split single-coil pickup
- Nickel/Chrome hardware and 2-saddle vintage-style bridge
- Includes case
Strap on some low mojo. Order today.
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 2-Saddle Vintage-Style Precision Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Unique Features: "L" Series Neckplate
- Included Accessories: Case, Cable, Strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, Certificate of Authenticity